Friday, June 6, 2014

Frugal Friday: Coliseum Central

Today,  I did a little shopping with my coupons,  of course!!  First, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply Store to renew my membership card and pick up a few items.  My total was $34.85 for 3 Design Essential products (15% off coupon), Silk element heat protectant (FREE Coupon),  bobby pins (15% off),  end wraps (15% off), island tote bag (FREE Coupon), and membership renewal (50% off). I also received a $5 off $5 coupon for my next purchase.

Next,  I stopped in JCPenney.  I used my $10 off $10 to purchase a workout shirt.  After the coupon and taxes, my total was $2.11.  For my second and third order, I had a $15 off $15 coupon for each.  My second order was $1.24 for another workout shirt and a pair of earrings.  Lastly, my third order was $4.21 for 1 men's shirt, 1 pr of Jr's shorts, and 1 Jr's top. 

Then I headed to Victoria's Secret to use my FREE "un"mentionables coupon and $10 off a bra. They had sports bras on sale for $30.00 with my coupons my total ended up $21.31.  BTW, if you try on a sports bra you will get a reward coupon that may be for $5 off, $10 off, or a FREE sports bra until June 9. 

While I walking back to my car, I spotted a sign in front of Claire's.....10 FOR $10.  My eyes lit up!! I got 10 earrings,  2 headbands,  and 1 pair of sunglasses for $13.92.

I think today went pretty well!

Did you spot any fantastic deals that you could not pass up?  Let me know in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment