Thursday, December 11, 2014

Receipt Hog App

If you never heard of or don't have the app called Receipt Hog on your phone,  then you need to get it now!  You're missing out on FREE money.   With this app, you take pictures of your receipts (exclusions apply) and depending on the amount you earn coins and/or spins.  Spins can get you additional coins. 

Let's get to the point!  You're probably asking how do I get FREE money.  To get FREE money, you have to gain a certain number of coins.  If you have 4500 coins, you can get a payout of $30 cash or an Amazon gift card. The minimum payout is $5 for 1000 coins.

Now,  you're next question is probably will I really get a payout AND the answer is YES!  I recently gained 4500 coins and I chose the $30 cash.  To receive the money,  you must have a PayPal account.  It took about 4 days to receive because they have to verify your receipts. 

I can say that was the easiest $30 I have ever made.   So what are you waiting for?! Download it now and start earning today!

No comments:

Post a Comment